Normally, youth camps are feisty affairs with a myriad of events including outdoor games and different other activities. But this year’s annual ZGACT youth conference was molded on an entirely different format: it was unofficially labeled a “Word tsunami”. Everything else was put aside and the youth were inundated with the Word of God.
The youth camps were held in 12 different locations all over the country. I, together with Brother Boni from Mwanza, were scheduled to minister at the Dar es Salaam camp.
And so it was that, by the grace of God, for five days we engaged the Dar es Salaam youth in the Word and in prayer. The young people left the conference thoroughly refreshed in their spirits, and ready to face new challenges in the Spirit.
Here, below, in pictures.
- The small auditorium was packed to capacity
- The greatest praise and worship team ever!
- With our host, Joshua Goodluck
- My co-worker, Brother Boni
- Some of the young people shared their testimonies
- There was great fellowship all around
- After the conference, an early morning trolling of the beach…
- … And we encountered some fishermen hauling in their catch
- Finally, at the bus terminal ready to travel back home